- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Corrugated iron, New Colour Steel
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Renovated
- Garaging / carparking: 1.5 garage (5.5 x 6.7m), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV aerial, Oven, Ceramic cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heat pump, Bathroom, Heated towel rail, Extractor fan, Freestanding wardrobes (x2)
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180L, new, high pressure
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains, Other (WC lateral replaced)
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
** Download reports and sale particulars at http://www.agentsend.com/156Wainoni **
Expect to be impressed as you step inside with the smell of fresh paint and new carpets greeting you. Kitchen and bathroom facilities have been fully replaced while new insulation in walls and ceiling plus heat-pump ensure year-round comfort levels.
All this plus so much more (see completed works schedule), yet with a price tag that will only excite! Sizable proportions begin with open plan living plus ideal northerly aspect for sun with direct outdoor access.
The three bedrooms are well serviced by the new bathroom and there is a second WC for added convenience.
New lawns, deck and paving plus fully fenced and gated grounds ensures privacy and security yet room for further landscaping creativity. The 5.5 x 6.7m garaging includes a workshop area and security gates provide that extra peace of mind for off-street parking.
Arterial routes aid an easy commute to the CBD, while a brief walk will have you enjoying the convenience of both the supermarket and Haeata Community Campus - with the Avon River also close by for those a little more adventurous.
Our owners, with new plans afoot, are couched with realistic expectations, meaning this gem should take priority for your watch and open home lists!