- Approx Floor Area: 204 sqm
- Land Size: 531 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre internet)
- Roof: Iron and Profiled steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2003
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick and Vinyl weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump, Electric, Other (5x Wall heaters)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Underbench oven, Ceramic cook top, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heat pump, ULEB wood fire (2018), Dimplex wall heaters x5, Auto garage door opener, Fibre internet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Landing / study)
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Shower over bath, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: Separate
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
North bound to pursue an exciting career opportunity, means come sale day, our owners will pass keys and lifestyle to lucky new buyers!
Located on an elevated site just a few minutes' walk from the open shores of Pegasus Bay this appealing modern family home provides the perfect balance of home and beachside living.
Awakening to the sun rising over the horizon can soon be your daily experience from the luxury of the upstairs bedroom suite - or second upstairs living area if you prefer. Its vista overlooking the dunes providing sufficient sea views to feel its enticement - such a rare find locally.
The five double bedrooms provide generous accommodation for both family and guests and are complemented by two bathrooms, while the upstairs landing offers the perfect spot for a study or home office.
Downstairs, the open plan living area forms that essential hub for day-to-day living while providing direct access to outdoor living, raised veggie garden and an array of fruit trees.
Extensive heating system includes the convenience of heat-pump plus the efficiency and ambience of ULEB woodfire, all ensuring year-round comfort levels. Plush new carpets throughout also add that touch of luxury.
Priced to sell, make no mistake our owners are clear on their intent and invite your offer today!
** Download reports and sale particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/141Pine **
NB: Boundary lines indicative only.