- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 641 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre + phone unit)
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Partial walls, under floor x 3 b/rs, Ceiling + upgrade above b/rs. Polythene ground cover.
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Night storage heater)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Separate cook top, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Dishwasher, Heat pump, Night storage heater
- Kitchen: Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Entrance: Separate
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Positioned and designed to capture natural light and warmth, this spacious 1970s bungalow has been tightly held and cherished by our owners for over thirty years. Now with firm plans in place to move to Akaroa, we have received genuine instructions to sell.
** Download reports and sale particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/43Woolley **
Comprising some 130sqm approx, our offering provides more than your typical house of this age and style. Oversized windows, neutral decor and fastidious maintenance over the years all combine to create a home that is sure to appeal. The modern kitchen ensures easy day-to-day living, while easy access to the north-facing deck provides an ideal spot for entertaining or just a spot of late-afternoon relaxation.
The three bedrooms are all well-proportioned with built-in wardrobes, and there is plenty of storage space throughout. Insulation in the ceiling and underfloor, along with the heat pump and night storage heater, will keep you cosy and warm as we approach the winter months.
Outside you'll find the established, yet manageable grounds for your young ones and pets to run amok. The secure separate double garage completes this rather attractive picture here at 43 Woolley Street.
Located within a handy 15-minute commute to the central city, Avondale affords handy proximity to the nearby Avondale golf course, Chisnallwood Intermediate and Avon riverside walks. This truly is a family-friendly location.
With their minds directed to the other side of the Port Hills, our sellers eagerly await your offer!