- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm, Fibre)
- Roof: Profiled steel, Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1994
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number in block: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Heat pump, Auto garage door opener with 3x remotes, alarm system, Rangehood, Separate oven, Ceramic cooktop, Dishwasher drawer
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The perfect solution for first home buyers, couples or retirees!
Located privately and sharing a rear site with one other (owner occupied). The smell of fresh paint and new carpets greets you as you step inside. Kitchen and bathroom facilities have been refitted, now sporting new cabinetry and appliances, providing the luxury and convenience of new, yet with a price tag that will only excite!
Generous proportions begin with semi open plan living that soaks up the north and west sun while providing direct outdoor access. The adjoining and cleverly designed kitchen also provides an abundance of space for relaxed intimate dining at the days end. The two bedrooms are serviced by the new bathroom (bath existing) and separate WC facilities.
Also enjoy the convenience of low maintenance without lawns to mow, yet benefit from growing your own fresh veggies in the raised garden.
Arterial routes aid an easy commute to the CBD, while a brief walk will have you enjoying the convenience of the Beckenham village and beyond to local schools - in zone for Beckenham Primary, Christchurch South and Cashmere High.
Our owners, have new plans afoot, are couched with realistic expectations, meaning this gem should take priority for your watch and open home lists! Rateable Value $305,000.
** Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/117King **
Auction: Thursday 9 May from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).