- Approx Floor Area: 290 sqm
- Land Size: 904 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm, Fibre internet)
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1981
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Abundance of off street parking, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer, Cedar and Cedar shingles
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV aerial / Satellite dish, Wall oven, Induction cook top, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heat pump, Ceiling fan, Alarm system, Auto garage door opener, Garden irrigation, Water feature, Spa pool & accessories (CCC approved)
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: Separate
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Park, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Other surface), Clothes line, Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber/Concrete)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 3)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Certain plants as marked
About this listing
Benefiting from a generously proportioned 290sqm, this immaculately presented family home awaits your inspection. Effortless flow paired with instant appeal provides a level of functionality and comfort that most families only dream of. The modern kitchen forms that pivotal hub and conversation point. It is well equipped with quality appliances to aid your culinary enjoyment. Both formal and casual dining complement the active family, while the separate living room is the ideal spot to relax, or kick back to watch your favourite.
All four bedrooms plus study are well serviced by three bathrooms - the main suite with private balcony enjoys vistas overlooking the adjoining Christchurch Golf Course.
Outdoor living entices, as does the manicured gardens, where a covered deck means all seasons and occasions are well catered for. The spa also offers that special hide-away at day's end to wind down and relax.
Secure the upside of the new Avonside Girls & Shirley Boys high schools (in zone) and opening in term two.
For those who like to live where they play, the neighbouring Christchurch Golf Club means you can enjoy the best of both worlds right from your own back door step!
** Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/14BMichigan **
Making this delightful property priority viewing to consider a pre-auction offer may well help you beat the crowd and avoid disappointment.
Auction: Wednesday 1 May from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).