- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 636 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1994
- Garaging / carparking: Plentiful secure OSP, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (2x Night storage heaters)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Separate oven, Separate cook top, Extractor fan, Dishwasher, Heat pump, 2x Night storage heaters, Auto garage door opener with remote
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber, iron)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Just a mere three-minute walk to sun, surf and sand - your everyday experience here at 41 Jellicoe Street!
Originally constructed with couples in mind; now following a 16-year tenure our owners have decided the timing is right to pass over this unique coastal lifestyle and keys to lucky new purchasers.
Tucked away so privately this mid-1990s townhouse provides the ultimate privacy on a secure rear setting amongst established plantings. Thoughtful orientation means sun-soaked living areas with direct outdoor flow for that perfect spot to sunbathe in your own back yard.
New appliances will ensure your culinary skills are rewarded with convenience, while open plan living provides a great sense of space and connectivity.
The two double bedrooms are serviced with large storage and bathroom facilities that include bath, shower and separate WC.
With the timing right and our owners' expectations aligned with first home buyers or those seeking an affordable home by the beach, be sure to add this to your watch list for viewing this weekend.
** Download reports and sale particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/41Jellicoe **