- Approx Floor Area: 230 sqm
- Land Size: 531 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Alarm, HRV, Storm water pump)
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Garaging / carparking: 2+ cars (8m), Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (Underfloor heating in most rooms)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Auto garage door opener with 2x remotes, Alarm system, HRV system
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel, Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Sleepout (with WC and shower)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Combining robust construction with practical design means families can benefit from a home that offers excellent proportions spread over 230sqm. Add to that the benefits of beach-side living for the ultimate family lifestyle!
Rest assured that the age and stage of our elderly client ensures genuine motivation for a quick sale.
Located high and dry on an elevated site just a few minutes walk to the wide open spaces of local reserves and sandy shores, this large family home also offers opportunity for those seeking potential to improve and add value to a modern home with great bones.
Original 1980s construction and clearly ahead of its time with double glazing and underfloor heating throughout means warmth and comfort during those coolers months at the flick of a switch. Likewise, the well-proportioned bedrooms and living spaces ensure a comfortable and sizable home for the whole family to enjoy.
It's blessed with good sun orientation plus easy access to the private outdoor living space. The extra large 8m garage provides versatile vehicle accommodation and there is plentiful off-street parking. The large sleepout with bathroom facilities further assists with additional living options for extended family or guests.
Such opportunities are few and far between. With close proximity to the beach and the imminent opening of Avonside Girls' and Shirley Boys' high schools on the former QEII Park site, one should take little convincing of the pending value on offer!
Combine location, timing and motivation for a mouth-watering opportunity!
Download reports and sale particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/143Pine.