- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Separate, Upright stove and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North, West
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
** Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/156Wainoni **
- 80sqm three-bedroom bungalow in need of repair and renovation.
- EQC claim for dwelling cash settled for $3,723.87 (not to be assigned).
- Cross-lease section - half share in 994sqm.
- Separate garage, workshop + off-street parking.
- Currently covered by State Insurance.
Handily located within walking distance to Pak n Save, Chisnallwood Intermediate, Haeata Community Campus and Avondale Golf Course.
While there's plenty of work to be done here, be assured our seller has every intention of seeing this property sold come auction day. Pursue today for a bargain basement opportunity.
Auction: Thursday 21 March from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)