- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 599 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1991
- House style: Bungalow, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (Pellet fire, DVS)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Separate oven, Separate cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Pellet fire, Wall heater, Heated towel rail, DVS system, Garage door opener
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
The home itself has undergone significant redecoration and electrical upgrades since our owners' purchase in 2014, providing a cosy and appealing home that is simply ready to move into and enjoy. All three bedrooms are well proportioned, and the bathroom, and toilet are brand new with new suite, flooring and fresh paint. Stay comfortable all year round with the pellet fire and DVS. The open plan, kitchen and family area spills out to north-facing deck - the ideal spot for sipping a vino in the summer sun. The grounds are landscaped, established and designed for easy upkeep and privacy. Positioned in this convivial cul-de-sac, it's not hard to imagine the neighbourhood kids playing football or cricket on the street.
It's hard to get far talking to a Parklands local before the new high schools come up in conversation. Set to open their doors for term two 2019, the new Shirley Boys' and Avonside Girls' shared campus on the former QEII site is sure to be a drawcard for families. Desired primary zoning for Queenspark Primary is another feather in its cap.
Lifestylers, outdoor enthusiasts and sports lovers alike will relish the opportunity to be positioned in the heart of one of the best recreational opportunities our region has to offer. Bottle Lake Forest, Taiora QEII Recreation and Sport Centre, the Travis Wetlands, golf courses and the sandy shores of Waimairi Beach are all within handy proximity.
Viewing will impress and we don't expect this great opportunity to be around for the long, so we suggest your prompt enquiry.
Download reports at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/14Farnley.