- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1969
- Property Type: Unit
- Unit style: Number in block: 4
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV aerial, Heat pump, Heated towel rail
- Kitchen: Upright stove and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Securely positioned adjoining three others, the property has been tastefully updated and decorated during our owner's tenure. Buxus hedges greet you as you enter, with the natural timber flooring providing an extra touch of charm. The sizable living area is awash with natural light, while the heat pump and upgraded insultation maintain comfort levels all year round.
The location very much speaks for itself, with the property only 150 metres away from the eateries and boutiques of Merivale Mall, desirable school zoning for CBHS, CGHS and Elmwood Primary, and Hagley Park just a little further afield.
To assist with your pre-purchase enquiries, the LIM, Title, building inspection report and earthquake repair documentation is readily available for download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/3-111Aikmans.
Be assured our motivated seller has no intention of becoming a landlord - we urge your prompt enquiry.