- Approx Floor Area: 180 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Floor
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Gas fire, 2x Heat pumps, DVS system)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Other (Partially rewired - report available)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV aerial, Rangehood, Dishwasher, 2x Heat pumps, DVS system, Auto garage door opener with remote, Gas fire, Water feature
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Hallway
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms and complemented by two bathrooms (including an ensuite off the master), while the modern kitchen boasts quality fixtures and fittings. Freshly redecorated and recarpeted throughout, the home is ready to move into and enjoy while also providing scope for further improvement. Two heat pumps, gas fire and DVS ensure year-round comfort, while north-facing living spaces ensure plenty of natural light.
The established garden and outdoor entertaining area provide the perfect place to enjoy the tranquil environs with family and friends, while double garaging and separate off-street parking is a much sought-after practicality.
Zoning for Christchurch Boys' and Girls' high schools underpins the value of your investment, as does proximity to Riccarton Bush, Fendalton Village, University of Canterbury and the ever-changing CBD.
This is a wonderful opportunity for families to establish themselves in a popular pocket of the city without having to break the bank to do so. Prompt action is advised.
Download reports and sale particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/15Roa.