- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 486 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property Type: House, Section
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Stonechip and Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling (partial)
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Heatpump, Wood fire, Bathroom heater
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Heater
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Our owners have issued us with direct instructions to sell this early-1900s bungalow on an uninsured 'as is, where is' basis. We're encouraging all interest either side of the rateable land value of $132,000.
** Download reports and auction particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/63Rutherford **
While our subject property has certainly seen better days, the brave may see a way forward with the existing dwelling. Exhibiting differential foundation settlement of 78mm approx, the versatile 110sqm floor plan comprises three bedrooms with sizeable living spaces.
Those with an eye for future development will be drawn to the corner site, combined with RSDT (Living 2) zoning which potentially allows for two residential units to be constructed on the site (STCA). TC2 zoning and handy proximity to The Tannery also means that you can pursue this offering with boosted confidence.
Buyers, here's your opportunity to secure an entry-level renovation or redevelopment project in an increasingly popular locale. Several options are at your disposal - but our owner has just the one - to secure a result on (or before) auction day!
Auction: Tuesday 22 January 4:00pm, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (no prior sale).