- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (i-vent ventilation system)
- Property Features: Other (LED lighting)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV aerial, Waste disposal, Rangehood, Heat/light/fan unit, Heat pump, i-vent ventilation system, Auto garage door opener
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
With our owners choosing to be landlords no longer plus realistic expectations, wise purchasers with an eye for value should need little convincing to pursue this appealing opportunity.
Living areas are open and light, enjoy excellent sun as does the sun porch, being the ideal spot to wind down at the days end over pre-dinner drinks and nibbles.
Two double bedrooms plus bathroom facilities adequately service day to day living needs as does the double garage plus addition secure off-street parking area.
Significant demand in the northeastern suburbs is underpinned by the pending completion of the rebuild of the Avonside Girls and Shirley Boys high schools, currently under construction and on track to open at the beginning of the 2nd term in 2019.
Waste no time, pursue today to avoid disappointment. Immediate possession available.
Download reports and sale particulars at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/83Cygnet.